jueves, 18 de febrero de 2016

TAG (#1): 25 BOOKISH FACTS ABOUT ME


Do you wanna know me better? No? It's ok, I'm gonna do it anyway.

My blog my rules.




  1. My favorite book when I was little was Una Hermana como Danny (A Sister like Danny) by Rolf Krenzer. A book that I read for school about a boy and her sister, who has down syndrome.

  2. When I was older I usually hated the books in our school reading list, so most of the time I didn't even bother.

  3. The books that really got me into reading were the Goosebumps collection by R.L. Stine.

  4. I still want to collect them all.

  5. The first book I read in english (besides some Buffy guides) was Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen, because I really liked the movie.

  6. I (almost) always read in english, although my first language is spanish.

  7. My favorite genres are: fantasy, sci-fi, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, thriller, mystery and horror (even though, the three last ones, I don't read as much as I would like)

  8. My least favorite genres are: cute contemporary teen romances, chick-lit and romances in general.

  9. I'm in Goodreads since 2012 but I put up my first review just yesterday.

  10. I want to be a writer.

  11. I used to write movie scripts and short stories, now (and with now, I mean since a looong time ago) I 'm in the middle of my first novel.

  12. I would love to work for a small publishing company or, even better, have my own. 

  13. When I was younger I used to read more adult books than now that I'm an adult. I blame you, booktube.

  14. I would love to make youtube videos about books, but I would probably stammer my way trough and I would be pretty akward. No one wants to see that.

  15. Don't ask me about my favorite author or book. I have no idea.

  16. I don't have a proper bookshelf and I really need one. Or five.

  17. Not a lot of people around me really reads that much, and the ones that do have really different tastes to mine.

  18. I don't go the library, I prefer to buy my books. And be poor.

  19. I sometimes judge a book by it's cover. Sorry.

  20. It makes me really sad to know that i will never be able to read all the books I want to read. Sniff. Sniff.

  21. If I could I would spend (almost) all my money in books.

  22. I read more series than stan-alones.

  23. When I first get a book, sometimes I read the first page, even if I'm reading something else and I'm not gonna continue it at that moment.

  24. Sometimes, when I was younger, I dog-eared the pages of my books (God... I know). Now I always have a bookmark at hand.

  25. I love everything about books. Smelling them, touching them, being around them, talk about them, look for more books to read, going to bookstores. Oh, and reading them, obviously.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...