viernes, 5 de febrero de 2016

FEBRUARY HAUL (#1) (9 BOOKS)


The one with the liars, the assassin and the queen...




Lock In (Lock In #1) by John Scalzi





I don't even know exactly what is about, but the premise about people locked in their own minds sounds cool and it was pretty cheap. 
Also, I need to read more adult books beacause I'm starting to be a grown ass woman. Kind of. Not mentally, though. 







Pretty Little Liars Box Set (Pretty Little Liars #1-4) by Sara Shepard





Talking about being a grown ass woman... I bought the first four books in,  probably, one of the most juvenile series out there. How about that?
I will be a little bit embarrassed reading these in public, because the covers are really, reeeeally colorful and have Barbie-like dolls on them. But oh well, I needed something quick, fun and easy.




Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard





Everybody and their mother and possibly their dog too is talking about this series and how good it is. So I bought the first one, obviously.
But not just because I fall into peer pressure easily, but because it looks and sounds quite good and I really like this dystopian-fantasy kind of deal.







The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremane





I like creepy stuff and I like/get-pretty-freaked-out by creepy children. So this book looks right up my alley.
Two twin sisters, one dies (Lydia) and one lives (Kristie). Or is it the other way round? Is the one that survived the one they thought dead? Aaaahhh!! I neeed to know!!! Soon.





This book is really loved in the bookish comunnity and the movie adaptation it's been nominated to several awards, including The Oscars, so I have the suspicion that maybe is a pretty cool book.
Yes, I'm aware that I bought the book with the movie cover. Yes, I dislike it quite a bit. Yes, I bought this one because it was the cheaper option. Whatvs.







Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas





"At laaaast... my love has come along. My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah." I NEEDED this book, clearly.
It looks sooooo good that I can't even... (People still say this? Am I still cool and hip?) The main character's name is Celaena Sardothien, wich just sounds wicked cool, and she is a freaking assassin. Strong need of reading this book increasing. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...