martes, 26 de abril de 2016

BOOKMARK MONDAY: BOOKS (#3)




*Bookmark Monday was created by the awesome blog Guiltless Reading. Check it out and participate!


"I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a bookmark and flew across the room." Steven Wright







A couple of days ago was World Book Day (Sant Jordi for people in Catalunya), so to honour that I've decided to post bookmarks that feature... You know... BOOKS!!! Surprising, right?

Tell me which it's your favorite in the comments below!!



Old Book Spine Bookmarks



Cross Stitch Bookmark
Embroidery Bookmark



Books Bookmark





Stack of Books Bookmark
Mice and Books Bookmark
 



Drawing Bookmarks






2 comentarios:

  1. Well that's tough -- I like them all :) If I had to pick, I'd like the vintage spines ...Thanks for joining in this week on BookmarkMonday!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your comment!

      The vintage ones are my favorites too, they're pretty cool!

      S.

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...