sábado, 9 de abril de 2016

HAUL (#3): APRIL 2016



The one with the sequels, the slayers and the thrillers...





1. The Gillian Flynn Collection: Sharp Objects, Dark Places and Gone Girl



The Gillian Flynn Collection


I'm on a thriller kick after The Girl on the Train, so I thought: who better than Gillian Flynn, the queen of the new thriller, to give me more chills? Nobody, that's who.








Dark Places by Gillian Flynn





Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn






2. Ghost of Graylock by Dan Poblocki



Ghost of Graylock by Dan Poblocki


An abandoned and eerie hospital. A ghost legend. A brother and a sister looking for answers. Yes. Please. Yes. Give me the creepy.







3. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas



Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas


Look at that cover. Come on. Look at the swords and the cape and the hair. Come on. I need to read it right now. And all the books in the series. Come on.







4. Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard



Glass Sword (Red Queen #2) by Victoria Aveyard


I'm currently reanding it, because after finishing Red Queen I couldn't deal with life. I think these books are going to break me. And I'm happy with that.







5. What Goes Around: Cracked Up to Be / Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers



What Goes Around: Cracked Up to Be / Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers


Two books in one for a great price. I couldn't say no. Literally, the voices in my head didn't let me say no. Anyway, they look cool. Mean girls failing at life. That's always fun.







6. Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles #4.5) by Marissa Meyer



Stars Above (The LunarChronicles #5) by Marissa Meyer


I have it at last. (Sigh) I want to read it like yesterday but at the same time I don't want to because then it will be over. And I'm not ready. We're not ready. Don't cry. Don't cry.







7. Immortal by Christopher Golden



Immortal by Christopher Golden


Buuuuuuuffyyyyyyy. That's pretty much it.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...