martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

THE GEEK IS COMING (#4): A GAME OF THRONES COMMENTARY (6x04 - Book of the Stranger)




"And here, now, what what great matters do the Great Khals discuss? Which little villages you'll raid, how many girls you'll get to fuck, how many horses you'll demand in tribute. You are small men. None of you are fit to lead the Dothraki. But I am. So I will." 


Daenerys Targaryen




Game of Thrones 6x04 Promo




SPOILERS, OBVI.



(Soooo, soooo late... Sorry...)


  • Weeeeeeee!!!! Sansa and Jon are going to find one another! Luckily, because I was prepared to go bat shit crazy if yet another Stark just missed Jon.


  • Goosebumps. God. Don't let her go, Jon. Ever.
  • They're acting like brother and sister. OMG. Imma cry.


  • Badass Sansa is the only Sansa. Love her.
  • "And Shireen? What happened to the princess?" Don't go there, Davos. Just don't.
  • I still ship Davos and Melisandre. 


  • They are like the divorcing parents in those movies, that although they look like they hate each other, they have chemistry, so the little kid gets lost in New York on purpose until they get back together. 
  • What? Oh, yes. Game of Thrones.
  • Brienne, don't squash Melisandre like a bug, please. She's cool now... Kinda.
  • Aggghhh. The Arryn kid. Aggghhh. There are a lot of killable kids in this show. Weird.
  • Is it me or Tyrion looks a little bit lost? Giving prostitutes and seven years to abolish slavery to those asshats... What? Why? Daenerys is gonna kick your tiny ass.


  • Jorah, an old man? A sexy as fuck old man, maybe...
  • Lol at Daario being all lovey dovey with the naked lady in his knife.
  • By the way, Daario is so beautiful I want to have all of his babies and stroke his hair forever.


  • You gotta love the dothrakis. They sure know how to partaaay, with all the drinking and having sex in public and everything...
  • Right... Merchants... Daario is wearing a freaking armour...


  • I adore the older Khaleesi, she's like a cool aunt or something like that, bitching about the old Dosh Khaleen farts.
  • The High Sparrow is really good at what he does, you can almost believe that he's trying to help. Or make you sleepy.
  • "I left... I didn't even put on my shoes..." And he never did. He never showered, either.


  • For a minute I thought that Margery was believing the High Sparrow, I'm glad to see that she's as smart, strong and cool as ever. Loras on the other hand... Not so much.
  • Three hours latter Maester Pycelle is still trying to leave Cercei and Tommen alone. Well, he's really old, you know?
  • Tommen always looks like he's about to cry. And he probably is, now that I think about it.


  • Don't mess with Lady Olenna or Cercei. They will fuck you up.
  • I feel really bad for Theon. Poor guy. I know he's done awful things, but look at him... He just looks so... Pathetic.
  • "He broke me into a thousand pieces." "I know. He sent us one of those pieces." Lol. Sorry... But, come on!


  • Vote Yara for Queen of the Iron Islands. Theon approves.
  • Hey, Osha! Get the hell outta there! Or better yet, maim him a lot. Killing him belongs to Sansa, sorry.
  • Don't kill her, pretty please. She's cool and she just got here, give her a couple of days before...


  • Nop... She's dead. Crap.
  • More badass Sansa is what we need. The North remembers.
  • Ladies and gentlemen, we have before our eyes the OTP of the year, ney, of the century! Tormund and Brienne!!! (Aplause. Aplause) SHIP IT.


  • "Dear diary, today I killed a wildling because I'm a pshychopath with no balls that enjoys hurting women (and everything in between) because my daddy didn't love me. Ramsay + Ramsay 4Eva." Fuck you, Ramsay.
  • Y'all gonna do what to the Mother of Dragons? Dany, you tell'em!
  • Or... You know... Burn the shit out of them.


  • Daenerys of House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons. Dany walking through fire like the motherfucking badass that she is. Yaaaaaas!!!!


  • God, I love this fucking show.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...