martes, 26 de julio de 2016

CHARACTER DRESS UP (#2): ALICE




"It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."








New feature on my blog! Welcome to Character Dress Up, y'all! Just clap your hands with joy and let's get on with it!


Everybody likes to dress-up as fictional characters in their everyday life, amirite? So, as the gentle soul that I am, I'm gonna help you to achieve the perfect fangirl (or boy) looks! 'Cause why the hell not.






*Disclaimer 1: I was inspired by the feature Dress Up That Cover created by Kim at Divergent Gryffindor. Check it out, it's really cool! 

*Disclaimer 2: If you have something similar on your blog, it's not my intention to copy, I just don't know everything that's going on on the interwebs.




Alice by Jirka's Blog


Character: Alice

Title: Alice in Wonderland

Author: Lewis Carroll

Genres: Classics, Fantasy, Childrens, Adventure...



EVERY DAY LOOK




Headband: Etsy
Dress: YesStyle
Bag: YesStyle
Socks: YesStyle
Shoes: ModCloth



FAIRY TALE GIRL LOOK




Headband: SaksFifthAvenue
Blouse: LightInTheBox
Skirt: SyndromeStore
Bag: YesStyle
Socks: ModCloth
Shoes: ModCloth



ALL ALICE ALL THE TIME LOOK




Headband: DevilNight
Blouse: StoreEnvy
Skirt: Etsy
Bag: YesStyle
Socks: PinkQueen
Shoes: Nonnon



Would you have styled it differently? Do you have some ideas of which character should I do next? If you want to do the Character Dress Up with me I would love to see your posts! Link them in the comments below!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...