sábado, 9 de julio de 2016

CHARACTER DRESS UP (#1): EDWARD SCISSORHANDS




"You know that mansion on top of the hill... Well... A long time ago, an inventor lived in that mansion."








New feature on my blog! Welcome to Character Dress Up, y'all! Just clap your hands with joy and let's get on with it!


Everybody likes to dress-up as fictional characters in their everyday life, amirite? So, as the gentle soul that I am, I'm gonna help you to achieve the perfect fangirl (and boy) looks! 'Cause why the hell not.


*Disclaimer 1: I was inspired by the feature Dress Up That Cover created by Kim at Divergent Gryffindor. Check it out, it's really cool!

*Disclaimer 2: If you have something similar on your blog, it's not my intention to copy, I just don't know everything that's going on on the interwebs.





Character: Edward Scissorhands

Title: Edward Scissorhands Volume 1: Parts Unknown

Series: Edward Scissorhands #1

Authors: Kate Leth, Drew Rausch (Illustrator)

Genres: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Young Adult...





For my first post I decided to do looks for Edward Scissorhands, because besides being my favorite movie of all time and having a really cool looking graphic novel, the teen goth that I still have inside of me just fucking ADORES corsets and this dominatrix kind of style. Embarrassed? Hell no!







Would you have styled it differently? Do you have some ideas of which character should I do next? If you want to do the Character Dress Up with me I would love to see your posts! Link them in the comments!



FOR THE LADIES




New Chic



BulletsBeadsBaubles



Net-A-Porter



Pleaser USA



FOR THE GENTLEMEN




Kinky Angel



The Black Angel



Pleaser USA



FOR BOTH




AliExpress




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...