miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2016

TOP 10 TUESDAY (#12): FAVORITE TV SHOWS OF ALL TIME




"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of." 


Joss Whedon








*Top 10 Tuesday was created by the blog Broke and Bookish, if you want to see all the topics, past and future, you can go here.






If there's something I adore, besides books, is watching a shitload of tv shows. 

I'm not gonna say how many I'm currently watching, because it's pretty embarrassing, honestly. You're going to believe I don't have a life or something...

Anyway, what are your favorite tv shows? Tell me in the comments!



1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer






"The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. Be brave. Live. For me."



Seasons 1-7 Fan Trailer


Created by: Joss Whedon
Num. of Seasons: 7
Num. of Episodes: 144



2. Game of Thrones






"The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword."



Seasons 1-6 Fan Trailer


Created by: David Benioff and D. B. Weiss
Num. of Seasons: 6
Num. of Episodes: 60



3. Firefly






"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"



Fan Trailer


Created by: Joss Whedon
Num. of Seasons: 1
Num. of Episodes: 14



4. Angel






"Well I like the place. Not much with the view, but it has a certain Batcave air to it."



Season 1-5 Fan Trailer


Created by: Joss Whedon
Num. of Seasons: 5
Num. of Episodes: 110



5. Friends






"I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"


Seasons 1-10 Trailer


Created by: David Crane and Marta Kauffman
Num. of Seasons: 10
Num. of Episodes: 236



6. Veronica Mars






"It's all fun and games until one of you gets my foot up your ass."


Season 1 Fan Trailer


Created by: Rob Thomas
Num. of Seasons: 3
Num. of Episodes: 64



7. Pushing Daisies






"Pie is home. People always come home."


Seasons 1-2 Fan Trailer


Created by: Bryan Fuller
Num. of Seasons: 2
Num. of Episodes: 22



8. How I Met Your Mother






"Whenever I’m sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead."


Seasons 1-8 Fan Trailer


Created by: Carter Bays and Craig Thomas
Num. of Seasons: 9
Num. of Episodes: 208



9. Supernatural






"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little Hell to raise."


Seasons 1-10 Fan Trailer


Created by: Eric Kripke
Num. of Seasons: 11
Num. of Episodes: 241



10. Lost






"This is my destiny! Don’t tell me what I can’t do!"


Seasons 1-6 Fan Trailer


Created by: Jeffrey Lieber, J. J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof
Num. of Seasons: 6
Num. of Episodes: 121

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...