miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

TOP 10 TUESDAY (#13): DISNEY VILLAINS




"Every villian is a hero in his own mind." 


Tom Hiddleston








*Top 10 Tuesday was created by the blog Broke and Bookish, if you want to see all the topics, past and future, you can go here.






This week is kind of a freebie one, as long as the main theme is villains. So I thought about Disney's villains, 'cause Disney movies rock!

Which ones are your favorites? Tell me in the comments below!



10. Lucifer (Cinderella)






"Lucify. That's him. Meany, sneaky. Jump at you. Bite at you!"




His name is freaking Lucifer! So you know he's not gonna be good. He's a evil little shit and I like it.



9. Captain Hook (Peter Pan)






"I'll get you for this, Pan, if it's the last thing I do!"





He's kind of pathetic and that makes me have a soft spot for him. And he's a pirate and that makes him cool, obviously.



8. The Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)






"Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"





She's a cold bitch, like: "There's a little girl that's more beautiful that I am? Bring me that bimbo's heart or whatever." Nice.



7. Jafar (Aladdin)






"How many times do I have to kill you, boy?"




He's ambitious and goal oriented and that can be a good thing, righ? And at the end he has superpowers and abs, so there's that.



6. Cruella de Vil (One Hundred and One Dalmatians)






"I live for furs. I worship furs! After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn't?"




I hate fur, especially if it is a coat made of puppies' fur, 'cause that's a nope. But... She's glam as hell and we all know it.



5. Scar (The Lion King)






"Ahh, so you haven't told them your little secret. Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them. Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death!'





He's guilty of one of the worst deaths of cinema, so yeah. But he also has a great deadpan sense of humor and he's kind of sexy. You know... For a lion.



4. Ursula (The Little Mermaid)






"I'm not asking much. Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is your voice."





She looks like she would be fun to party with, amirite? As long as you don't go to karaoke, because she will fuck you up.



3. Yzma (The Emperor's New Groove)






"Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..."





She's really self-confident and that's great! If you want people to believe you are beautiful you have to believe it yourself, and she surely does. Even if she looks like... Welll... That.



2. Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)






"The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, beloved by all who know her. But... before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she shall prick her finger - on the spindle of a spinning wheel - and DIE!"





Look at her! She looks like a cool vampire-demon-greenish-supermodel hybrid! Besides, she can transform into a dragon and that's just swell.



1. Hades (Hercules)






"We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on."





He's so sassy and funny and theatrical that when I die I want to go to the Underworld and be his BFF for eternity. Winner winner chicken dinner!


3 comentarios:

  1. Great Top Ten! Ursula also made my list. She is fabulous! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your list! Now I need to make my own Disney villain top ten. Let's see Ursala (Gotta love "Poor Unfortunate Souls), Yzma, Clayton from Tarzan, Cruella, Gaston.., let's see, who else??? (I mean I can't just copy your list. Right?)

    Pardon my lateness… I’m running so far behind on my comments! My TTT: http://books.thetechchef.net/top-ten-tuesday-16/

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...