miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2016

TOP 5 WEDNESDAY (#13): CHARACTERS I'D INVITE TO MY NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY




"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one." 


Brad Paisley








*Top 5 Wednesday was created by two amazing booktubers: Lainey at Ginger Reads Lainey and Samantha at Thoughts on Tomes. If you want to participate, you can join the Goodreads Group to be updated on the topics for each week. Check it out!






My party would be filled with wine, cake, sassiness, sacasm and a lot of gorgeous people. That's great, but I don't think I'm gonna get a lot of help cleaning next day from them. Oh, well.


Which characters would you invite to your party? Tell me in the comments!



1. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments 




AkiMao


"I was alive when the Dead Sea was just a lake that was feeling a little poorly."


I'm reading the first book in the series and he has not appeared yet, but I've seen the tv show and althouth it's pretty meh there's one thing I adore, and that's Magnus and all his sassiness. It would be fab to have him in my party.



2. Tyrion Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire 



"You love your children. It's your one redeeming quality - that and your cheekbones."


How in the world I could leave the "God of tits and wine" out of my party? Come on. He's witty and inteligent and between interesting conversations we could get wasted together.



3. Lucien from A Court of Thorns and Roses 




Agregor


"...We're too powerful, and too bored with immortality, to be checked by anything else."


I love his sarcastic sense of humor and I know he would be delighted to bitch about everything with me all night, while we look absolutely fabulous.



4. Nina Zenik from Six of Crows 




drawingllamas


"You wouldn’t know a good time if it sidled up to you and stuck a lollipop in your mouth."


We could stuff our face in all the food together, and that's always nice. And then she could help to heal all of our hangovers. Cool.



5. Iko from The Lunar Chronicles 




meabhdeloughry


"Scarlet and Wolf are saying gushy things in the galley. Normally I like gushy things, but its different when its real people. I prefer the net dramas."


She's sweet and fun and she reeeeally loves boys, so we could talk about cute guys all night and even flirt with some of them. And watch net dramas obvs.



6. Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games 




tiuc0


"See, like this. I'm smiling at you even though youre aggravating me."


I'm sure that everybody in the party would feel really underdressed next to her, but that's fine, she's extravagant and she loves it. She even could do some fancy makeovers for some of us! Yay!



7. Lestat de Lioncourt from The Vampire Chronicles




Blavatskaya


"I can't help being a gorgeous fiend. It's just the card I drew."


He could play some music for us on the piano and just stand there and be glamorous and elegant, giving some class to the party. And maybe bite us, or something?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...