domingo, 8 de enero de 2017

FANDOM MASHUP (#2): 5 GUIDES FOR MY NEW-FOUND POWERS




"With great power comes great responsibility." 


Uncle Ben, Spiderman








*Fandom Mashup is a feature created by Micheline at Lunar Rainbows Reviews. Every week she proposes a unique scenario and we have to build our own personal dream team of five different characters from five different fandoms. Check it out and participate!!!





Who could help me to deal with new powers? Yeah... I think nobody could do it, 'cause I would probably go a little bit cray-cray. But... They could try, right?


Which guides or mentors would you want? Tell me in the comments! 



1. Rupert Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer




Dr-Horrible

"The Earth is doomed."


He had to teach Buffy how to be a responsible slayer and that wasn't an easy task. And he's sexy and that really helps too, honestly.



2. Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter




Limone02

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."


He deals with hundreds of prepubescent bags of hormones with out of control magical powers. Yeah... He knows something about these things.



3. Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings




jankolas

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."


He looks fab in grey. He looks fab in white. And he has his staff and his cool hat and everything. Oh! And he's like and epic wizard.



4. Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars




R-Valle

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."


He's a fucking Jedi. So, there's that. He didn't do it so well with Anakin, but no one is perfect, ya know?



5. Bobby Singer from Supernatural




Cataclysm-X

"Now get the hell off my property before I blast you so full of rock-salt that you start crapping margaritas!"


I better don't be an idjit and talk to him about my powers. He understands the freaky. Understood. Too soon. It's always going to be too soon.

4 comentarios:

  1. Gandalf and Obi-Wan- love those picks!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh I almost went with Dumbledore too...I just love him so much ♥ I am KICKING myself for not thinking of Gandalf, Obi Wan AND Bobby Singer! What an amazing team you have filled with all my favorite fandoms :D I have no worries that you'll learn to use your powers like a pro!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...