jueves, 15 de junio de 2017

TOP 10 TUESDAY (#21): WORST FICTIONAL FATHERS




"Sometimes I think my papa is an accordion. When he looks at me and smiles and breathes, I hear the notes."


Markus Zusak, The Book Thief









*Top 10 Tuesday was created by the blog Broke and Bookish, if you want to see all the topics, past and future, you can go here.






A lot of people are talking about the best fictional fathers or the best and the worst. Me? I'm just going to talk about the bad ones. Why? 'Cause I'm just a fucking possitive person, ok?


Who do you think are the worst fathers in literature, film and tv? Tell me in the comments!




10. John Winchester from Supernatural




StoneTheCrow87


"Somewhere along the line I uh, I stopped being your father, and I, I became your, your drill-sergeant."


Stop hunting monsters and take care of your kids, man!



9. Homer Simpson from The Simpsons




VegasMike


"Well, it's 1 AM. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids."


He's so funny and everything! He fucking chokes his son! No.



8. Darth Vader from Star Wars




CuddleswithCats


"I am your father!"


Everybody wants an evil, kinda robotic, black wearing weirdo, twist endind fella as a father. But not really.



7. Lord Capulet from Romeo and Juliet




BoardGameGeek


"An you be mine, I'll give you to my friend;
And you be not, hang, beg, starve, die in the streets,
For, by my soul, I'll ne'er acknowledge thee,
Nor what is mine shall never do thee good:
Trust to't, bethink you; I'll not be forsworn."


Your daughter died because you decided to be a sexist asswhole at the end. Agh.



6. Arobynn Hamel from Throne of Glass




PeteMohrbacher


"I do not expect you to trust me; I do not expect you to love me."


You make her murder people since she was a kid and beat her ass if she does something you don't like? But, oh! You buy her expensive and beautiful stuff! Bitch, please.



5. Vernon Dursley from Harry Potter




jlestrange


"I'm warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in."


Nobody puts Harry in a closet, you awful bastard.



4. Old Nick from Room






"Should have reminded me, I could have brought him something. What's he now, four?"


You kidnap and rape a woman and you don't even remember the age or the sex of your kid? Die.



3. Tywin Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones




BrittMartin


"The day that you were born. I wanted to carry you into the sea and let the waves wash you away. Instead, I let you live. And I brought you up as my son. Because you're a Lannister."


Your daughter and one of your sons are fucked up in the head, and the one who has a normal brain is the one you don't like? Dude.



2. Stannis Baratheon from A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones




Ming1918


"I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark... Sacrifice... is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice."


We still remember Shireen. Fuck you Stannis.



1. Craster from A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones




Xtreme1992


"Go tell her she can bite down on a rag or she can bite down on my fist."


He rapes and marries his daughters and gives up his sons to ice zombies. A whole lot of nope.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...