sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

HYPE OR LIKE FRIDAY (#2): FICTIONAL COUPLES I DIDN'T LOVE




"It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company." 


George Washington








*Hype or Like Friday is a weekly meme created by Jillian, Larkin from Wonderfilled Reads, and Britt from Geronimo Reads. Check out the Goodreads Group and participate!







  • Rachel Green & Joey Tribbiani from Friends




adavis57

Joey - "Ooh... I can't believe I'm kissing you. I'm kissing Rachel!"
Rachel - "I know, I'm her!"


God no! Come on! A shit-ton of nope. Keep being F.R.I.E.N.D.S, for fuck's sake.






Willow by Hyzenthlay89
Kennedy by zapharach

Willow - "I just — I still don't get it. Why you like me. I mean, you don't even know me." 
Kennedy - "Have you seen you?"


A little while ago you almost destroyed the world for Tara, girl! And Kennedy is blah.






kathrynlillie

Peeta - "You love me. Real or not real?" 
Katniss - "Real."


He's sweet and all, probably too sweet. I feel she could eat him alive. Team Gale.



  • Bella Swan & Edward Cullen from Twilight




Maggy-P

Edward Cullen - "I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."

Bella Swan - "Then don't."


He's a creepy stalker vamp and she's just too bland for words. Meh.






Pojypojy

Cersei - "Everything's changed! You come back after all this time with no apologies and one hand and expect everything to be the same?!" 
Jaime - "What do you want me to apologize for?!" 
Cersei - "For leaving me!"


I know you're both beautiful, but the ick factor is big in this one. Twincest is a no for me.






ubegovicubegovic

Joey - "You think every Joey has a Dawson and every Dawson has a Joey?"
Dawson - "I hope so...for their sake."


BFFs falling in love, so cute! But Dawson is soooo boring. Pacey & Joey 4eva.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...